Friday, July 16, 2010

She's my best friend at all

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Once, i've ever told you about her. She who's gone out, and me who's come in..
Then, suddenly..amazingly..misteriously..I've met her on these several days..
After a long time no see, after all chats and phonecalls.. I MET HER!
I dont even know how it's been so surprising me.. (there was a tough story, you-know-it)
*sigh
Im wondering, still, why I can't understand her..
you know I'm trying to..(tt's been so long since I saw her first stare at me, couples of years ago)

We have a talk, a kind of nice flash back talks
Yes, she's here, she comes back, but with a slight difference
There's a piece-I-can-tell-you that I lost from her
Sadly realizing the fact, I wish everything gonna be ok of her
Love you fillah..

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Jadilah seperti bintang yang indah kemilau namun sulit untuk digapai. Seperti melati begitu lembut dan suci, seperti mawar yang indah namun memiliki duri untuk melindungi diri. Ukhty moga kita bisa menjadi muslimah yang begitu lembut, anggun begitu banyak yang menginginkan namun sulit dimiliki sembarang orang karena kita teguh terhadap Allah dan Rasul.
Click to view my Personality Profile page