Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hari ini Belajar Banyak dan Penting Sekali

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
One of them is
learnt to become aaa...A...A
a true doctor who made anamnesis, diagnosis and prescriptions!
I had patients!
..under supervision of my senior, of course.
He's a cool *or cold* & militant brother who gave us a chance..a trust for sure.
You would really amazed him. His own clinic is about 30 minutes away from our free-medical consultation's place.  He was the doctor in charge and our supervisor also! Meanwhile, it was an obligation for him to stay tune in his clinic since there was no one could replace. Thus,
"I'm such an iron (who come and go and so on)", said him, tired. And me: grinned. You are one of a kindly warm-hearted and patient person whom we should learn a lot about real life, about becoming a 7 stars doctor. You've just taught us many things earlier than what we shall face in next 2 months :)


جزاك اللهُ خيراً‎
May Allah Rewards you  in goodness.
Barakallahufiikum, bro.


Balai Desa Mekarsari
Minggu, 1 Agustus 2010
The day when I realize,,I'm in tension when I blog in English -_-"
Ah, I regard him only as my brother, ok.
It doesnt mean I have any special feeling when I praise men.
*an extrovert' self-defense :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Jadilah seperti bintang yang indah kemilau namun sulit untuk digapai. Seperti melati begitu lembut dan suci, seperti mawar yang indah namun memiliki duri untuk melindungi diri. Ukhty moga kita bisa menjadi muslimah yang begitu lembut, anggun begitu banyak yang menginginkan namun sulit dimiliki sembarang orang karena kita teguh terhadap Allah dan Rasul.
Click to view my Personality Profile page