Saturday, September 17, 2011

Anak: Hematology Reference Values for Children

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
*For your Pediatric's Pocketcards (use it for free)
I took for quite long time, facing of my notebook, just to find an image or a data of normal values for children in internet couples of weeks ago. I used to collect and print it out for one of my Pediatric's Pocketcards. But none of them were satisfying. So, I got this one from Nelson's (e-book), re-wrote the values below one by one, coz the e-book I have couldn't be copied as well  

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Jadilah seperti bintang yang indah kemilau namun sulit untuk digapai. Seperti melati begitu lembut dan suci, seperti mawar yang indah namun memiliki duri untuk melindungi diri. Ukhty moga kita bisa menjadi muslimah yang begitu lembut, anggun begitu banyak yang menginginkan namun sulit dimiliki sembarang orang karena kita teguh terhadap Allah dan Rasul.
Click to view my Personality Profile page